Small Bug in Search_NextPrevious Demo

There was a typo in the demo I sent out yesterday with the latest release of the custom tag CF_Search_NextPrevious. I have fixed the typo and updated the sample in the docs as well. I have not changed the version number since the code in the custom tag has not changed (the bug only exists in the demo under example 6 which gives an example of the new single url variable feature).

If you don't want to download the zip file again, you are welcome to make the change yourself in the demo.cfm file (although the docs had the same change in an example).

Below is the code that was changed in demo.cfm:

Line 100 was changed to:
url.strt = ( * - +1;

Comments (Comment Moderation is enabled. Your comment will not appear until approved.)

BlogCFC by Raymond Camden | RSS | Contact Blog Owner